The Easiest and Tastiest Eco Banana Cake Recipe Ever!
We love cake. We also love cruelty-free things. Not much can possibly top a delicious slice of banana cake (or five) that doesn't cost the earth! Not only is this eco recipe cruelty free, it is also just as tasty as regular banana cake (yes we've tested it)!
- 3-4 ripe bananas
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 1/2 tsp baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 cups flour
- Pre-heat an oven to 180 C (375 F).
- Peel your bananas and mash them in a large bowl. You can also use a blender if you have one.
- Add the vegetable oil and vanilla essence and stir to combine.
- Add in the baking soda, salt and sugar, stirring to combine.
- Gradually add in the flour and mix thoroughly.
- Line a square tray with baking paper, pour in your mixture, and smooth with the back of a spoon.
- Place in the oven for 20-30 minutes, or until golden brown and a skewer comes out clean.
- Serve and share with a mate!
If you make this recipe we'd love to see the results! Tag us in your photos and posts: